None of us want to look in the mirror and see the aging effect on our face. But, you cannot even stop it, after all it’s the cycle of life and every person has to get through this phase some or the other time. The only difference is that some people experience it in early stage while few manage to postpone it. You of course cannot completely get away with aging affects, but it is possible to delay the signs of aging on your face by just following few simple tips. All these tips are very simple to follow and do not include any sort of cosmetic surgery. So, here is the secret to staying young and beautiful for longer time.
- Exposure to sun: Sun exposure is the biggest enemy of skin. The sun rays produce ultraviolet rays, which is very damaging for the skin and can accelerate the whole aging process. It directly affects the skin cells DNA which causes aging signs. It also causes sunburn and is associated to skin cancer as well, according to studies. Avoid tanning beds and sunlamps, since it allows the UV rays to penetrate inside the skin. Thus, the first and the foremost consideration for a healthy skin is to avoid sun exposure and even if you are going out then don’t forget to put on your sunscreen.
- Right cosmetic selection: It is important that you moisturize your skin regularly. As our skin starts getting older, it loses its moisture. Make sure you apply a good quality moisturizer at least once or twice a day. These creams will supply adequate moisture to your skin and won’t let it dry. Anti-aging creams are also effective in concealing aging signs. Experts advise to use anti-aging cream much before the signs are visible. The cosmetics of meriance are very effective in treating aging problems. Once you get back to home after day’s schedule, make sure you wash and clean your face before going to bed.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is a very major cause behind premature aging. The tobacco content directly affects the blood vessels, which draws out the moisture from the skin. It is even responsible for release of free radicals. The damage is caused at the cellular level due to free radicals. Consequently, you will witness dull skin, wrinkles, dry skin, and spots. Even passive smoking is not good for skin. Stay away from smoke and smokers.
- Healthy Diet: It goes without mention that the solution to most health and skin problems is adopting a healthy nutrient filled diet. High calorie fatty food items release free radicals at high rates into the body. To restrict the release of free radicals, antioxidant food items are best. It naturally prevents the release of radicals and protects damage to skin.
- Water and lots of water: Save the best for the last. Nothing is as beneficial as drinking plenty of water. Dehydration can cause skin cells contractions, which leads of sagging of skin. Water plumps up the skin and makes the skin problems less noticeable. Not just skin, but water improves the overall health of people.
Apart from the aforementioned 5 points, do not forget to do some physical exercise. Yoga and meditation are best skin exercises. It will keep your skin glowing and young for a longer time.